Posted on July 17th, 2009
The wine love just keeps coming thanks to the generosity of Jancis Robinson, the world’s most influential wine writer.
I have an annual subscription for Jancis Robinson’s website up for grabs (worth £69/$99/€79/Aus$149).
What does membership get you?
- world’s only online versions of the Oxford Companion to Wine (rrp £40/$65) and the unparalleled maps of The World Atlas of Wine (rrp £35/$50), both fully searchable
- thousands of pages of tasting notes (succinct descriptions, scores and suggested drinking dates) written by Masters of Wine Jancis Robinson and Julia Harding who value balance, eloquence and finesse in both wines and tasting notes
- the lively and intelligent members’ forum described as ‘the most courteous wine forum on the planet’ by La Revue du Vin de France
- news, comment and videos of some of the wine world’s best connected sources, updated daily
- a friendly, well-informed community of cosmopolitan wine and food enthusiasts willing to share their knowledge
Interest piqued? What you need to do to enter the competition…
All you have to do, is visit JancisRobinson.com to find the answer to the following question:
Question: What bottle made Jancis fall in love with wine?
Leave your name, email in the comments area below (on your own blog linking back to here).
Who can enter?
Anyone, from anywhere.